Our clients, to name a few..
- Ambassador and Diplomats from embassies of the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Autralia, New Zealand, Denmark, Norway and Singapore
- International organization professional staff members from World Bank, Helen Keller International, UNICEF, UNESCO, ILO (International Labour Organization), WHO (World Health Organization), UNDP (United Development Program), CIFOR (Centre for International Forestry Research), CARE International, PLAN International, JHPIEGO at John Hopkins University, NDI (National Democratic Institute), MSF (Medecins Sans Frontieres), JICA (Japan International Cooperation Agency), VSO (Voluntary Service Overseas) and CUSO (Canadian University Student Overseas)
- Students from universities such as: Monash University (Melbourne, Australia), University of Melbourne, University of Tasmania, Humbolt University, Berlin University, McGill University and SOAS (The School of Oriental and African Studies)
- Executives and consultants from companies like PT. CLAMA, PT. Frisian Flag, PT. Hero, PT. Freeport, PT. Nutricia, PT. Coca Cola, PT. Osram, PT. PACRIM, BAE System, British Petroleum, The Hongkong Bank and The Jardine Flemming
- Journalist from BBC, New York Times, Financial Times, The Australian, and the Australian Financial Review
- Many of our students are individuals who study Indonesian to travel in Indonesia, for the sake of learning new languages or for their own pleasure